Transforming Genetic Information Through Modern Collaboration and Community Software.
· Secure instant messaging to hospitals for follow up questions · Collaboration tools for greater clinical insights among genetic counselors, physicians and clinicians · Host your own groups and easily market & educate medical professionals on your testing offerings.
Hospitals & Health Systems
· Easy and effective collaboration · Simple and intuitive Data Sharing with “smart” listservs · Cutting-edge knowledge bank for clinical decision making · Affiliated medical professionals are all “on the same page” in real time.
· Powerful discussion forums and knowledge-matching features
· A critical trove of data and shared insights for future conferences and events
· Hosted Private Groups that let you grow your membership base with clinical discussions that you can moderate.
Build your profile, connect with team members and start posting in seconds. Users can easily access the cloud-based site to customize their profiles and interface with select peers focused on specific genetic variants, diseases, disorders, specialties and subspecialties.
Impact: The Genomet platform promotes greater collaboration among medical professionals working in genetic disorders, somatic tumors and diseases. It can improve patient care by enabling physicians to integrate the latest genetic treatments, tests, and findings into their clinical protocol.
Medical Professionals from some of the Leading Hospitals, Health Systems, and NGS Labs have Joined Genomet!
The Genomet Platform is Built for Genetics and Designed by Genetics Specialists.
Genomet's Advisory Board are Genetic Counselors, Physicians and Clinicians from Leading Hospitals, Clinics and Next Gen Labs.
Nigel Brown, PhD
CEO Princeton Healthcare Advisory
Steven Lipkin, MD, PhD
Director – Clinical Geneticist
Trisha Brown, MS, CGC
CEO Kinetics Diagnostics